Many of the Austrlia’s timeshare owners are currently tied into contracts with Amalfi Resort – one of the leading timeshare schemes in the Australia.
There has been a huge increase in complaints and timeshare release enquires in recent months from customers witth Amalfi Resort
Many concerns centre on the following factors:
- High increase in fees including maintenance
- Consistently broken promises by the Westgate Resorts Management Team
- Changes to the points system operated by the Amalfi Resort scheme
- Aggressive fee collection procedures operated by Westgate
- Contracts committing owners to paying fees “in perpetuity”
If the contract with Westgate Resorts was sold “in perpetuity” or you were pressured into a contract with little knowledge of the implications then you can claim against the resort or a timeshare release on the grounds of miss-selling.
If you believe you had a timeshare contract with Amalfi Resort and you wish to be released from your timeshare scheme & points, please contact one of our experts at Reclaim Timeshare